Responsible for supporting the execution of key Human Resources and Training initiatives to build people capability throughout the Caribbean and Latin America franchise organizations.
- Organization supported: Caribbean and Latin America Business Unit in 40 countries.
- Job scope: wide-ranging capability and resources at markets. Main languages: English, Spanish.
- This position will be based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 25+% travel.
- Major job functions include:
- Support field execution of regional HR & Training strategy (60%):
- Drive HR & Training systems and processes within franchise organization (i.e. leadership development programs, engagement survey, eLearning strategy).
- Support field implementation of HR/Training Technology. Lead implementation and drive usage of training systems in assigned markets.
- Partner with Operations to drive people initiatives and build capability for restaurant and above-restaurant leaders.
- Support organizations to drive culture and employee engagement.
- Lead creation and delivery of training material for regional rollouts of New Product Development.
- BS/BA degree. Master’s degree in HR or Training a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR (preferred industries: retail, hospitality or Restaurants).
- Good experience in a Training role
- Very strong planning, organization and time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America preferable.
Job Category: Human Resources Management
Job Type: Full Time