Responsible for providing administrative support to the GM for the Latin America HQ of a multinational corporation.
- Manage supervisor’s calendar and independently schedule appointments.
- Prepare agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Coordinate programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitation, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Organize Client Meetings.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly reviews for presentation; creation and maintenance of a variety of Excel spreadsheets on pricing, monthly sales, account promotional programs, market share and market growth.
- Assist the President in the preparation of expense reports, Hotel and Airline Reservations.
- Arrange for complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Minimum an Associate’s degree. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 5-7 Years of experience in an administrative/office management capacity, assisting C-level Executives of a large corporation
- Good knowledge of Latin American cultures
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full Time